Reg’Activ Cholesterol® is an innovative formulation for cardiovascular health, combining L. fermentum ME-3® with functional ingredients. It exerts a triple effect on cholesterol levels, protection against oxidative stress, and metabolism of homocysteine.
Reg'Activ Cholesterol® is a food supplement for cardiovascular health based on L. fermentum ME-3®, red yeast rice, cysteine, vitamins, coenzyme Q10
• Lactobacillus fermentum ME-3® is a clinically-validated, patented lactic acid bacteria
• Red Yeast rice contains monacoline K (10 mg for 2 capsules) which contributes to the maintenance of normal cholesterol levels
• Coenzyme Q10 is associated with vitamin E, which protects the cells against oxidative stress
• Cysteine is a component of glutathione, an antioxidant molecule
• Vitamin B1 contributes to the normal function of the heart
• Vitamins B6, B9, B12 contribute to the normal metabolism of homocysteine, an inflammatory marker linked to cardiovascular diseases.Due to this unique combination of active ingredients, Reg'Activ Cholesterol® exerts a triple action on cholesterol levels, protection against oxidative stress and metabolism of homocysteine.